Just another New Zealand actor heading for Hollywood.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The 39 Steps and 3 Days to Go.

Well, in an effort to keep all my friends, family and interested parties informed, I am now a Blogger!
I will give it my best to blog my way through the upcoming months in Los Angeles as I try to find my way in Hollywood.
(Thanks for the suggestion Aaron.)

I've spent the last few days in Wellington seeing Serena. I had finished everything I could do, was killing time, and realized I should be killing it with the hottest actress in New Zealand. Serena was pleased to see me. She's fantastic in her play The 39 Steps at Circa. It's a Hitchcock spoof and shows off her talents well. It's a return season after selling out last year, I enjoyed watching it from the lighting box too. Great to have a few days with Rene in Wellington again, where it all began. Had a great curry and catch up with cousin Aaron. Zac's growing up too fast. Big boys bed now. Blimey.

So... back in Auckland. I leave Wednesday morning, early for Los Angeles.
My manager Lena Roklin is very excited about having me, and I can't wait to get into it frankly.
I'm not expecting miracles, but I'm quietly hoping for one.
And I won't be letting my cute Kiwi humility stand in the way of selling myself either.

Thanks for tuning in. I'm boring myself already.
Hopefully I'll have some stories to tell over the coming few months.
Wish me luck!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment