Just another New Zealand actor heading for Hollywood.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brisbane Airport. Exciting Stuff.

And here potentially is the downfall of blogging.
I'm bored out of my mind in Brisbane airport and telling you about it. I'll keep it short. A 4am shuttle pick up and no sleep will help the matter too.

The loud and excitable members of some American Christian Youth Group on the plane. That's quite an accent. Piercing, dominating and not sleep inducive. It's right up there with the overly loud Brisbane Airport Announcer lady. I'm in a good mood.

About to saddle up for the numerous security/undie checks now required to fly into the U.S. Better drop the attitude now. Have picked up duty free Port Royal for my host (thanks for the tip-off Drew.) and am pretty set here thanks.

Cara (Cotton sister 2, shit hot designer of Cherry Cotton Candy and personal angel to Tanya Carlson) pointed me towards her boyfriend Greg (Shit hot Metal drummer and avid sneaker fan) for his L.A tips, having just got back himself.
Greg's 3 L.A Tips...

1. Fire a big gun. Go on. It's right next to LAX.
2. Go to In and Out Burger and get Animal Style. It comes with Onions.
3. Go. To. Las. Vegas.

Cheers Greg. Good man. And I'm onto the pastrami on rye too Matt. Cheers again.

I'm off. Some lucky bugger is getting 18 mins of free Internet at this dumb kiosk.

http://cherrycottoncandy.com/

G

No comments:

Post a Comment